Position: Senior Lecturer
“We are dealing with unprecedented change in our industry. It is imperative therefore to keep upskilling, networking and seeking new ways to deliver FM in the most efficient and effective manner.”
I have worked in engineering, maintenance and management roles for the last four decades, in a variety of senior roles for multinationals, the not-for-profit sector, various parts of the public sector in addition to running my own successful businesses in the technical consulting, training and industrial maintenance sectors. I have worked in Ireland, Africa, Southeast Asia, South America, United States and Ireland. I bring this wealth of knowledge and practical experience to the classroom.
Tony’s Teaching Philosophy
My teaching philosophy is based on early and continual engagement with students across the duration of their studies. I have witnessed the transformative effect that a successful learning experience has on the lives of students and has a particular interest in supporting adult learners returning to the classroom by utilizing learning sessions as forums for students to learn by solving real-world problems using practical work experiences. I have a wide range of teaching experiences in both public and private education institutes. I lecture in the areas of FM Asset Management, Risk, Health & Safety , Strategic Management, People and Change and Project Management.
- MBA Henley Management College/University of Reading
- M.A Health Services Management. UCD Whitaker School of Government and Management.
- Master of Engineering, Open University
- B. Eng. (Hons) in Environmental & Public Health Engineering. Open University
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Technology Management. IT Tallaght
- PMI PMP certification
- Doctoral Candidate – Doctorate in Business
- Administration (principal area of research is the area of organisational performance measurement and management)